For years, we have been warning lawmakers here in Massachusetts that creating special rights for cross-gender bathroom and locker room use, ie. The Bathroom Bill, will threaten the privacy and safety of women. Despite the obvious implications of such a policy, advocates for the Bathroom Bill continue to deploy the lie that there are no recorded incidents of men exploiting these types of laws to harm women.
Since the Bathroom Bill fight is now being played out nationally, our counterparts across the country have been compiling examples of men who use gender confusion to gain entry into private, women’s only, spaces.
- Cross-dressing man arrested for exposure at Walmart
- University of Toronto dumps transgender bathrooms after peeing incidents
- Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- Man disguised as woman recorded “hours” of mall restroom video: Investigators
- Seattle man in women’s locker room cites gender rule
This is why it is so important to contact your State Representative TODAY if you haven’t already and let them know to OPPOSE the Bathroom Bill, House Bill 1577.