Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Sunday, January 17th is set aside to celebrate the Sanctity of Human Life and stand in opposition to the culture of death promoted by the abortion industry. On this day in churches all over the nation pastors will speak the truth in love about abortion. For some women this can help them choose life for their unborn baby. And for those women who have been harmed by abortion they can find love, healing, and forgiveness. MFI encourages churches to recognize this special day.
Please take advantage of these helpful resources to share the pro-life message with your church, family, and friends:
- Save the Storks, an organization committed to changing the dialog around the abortion issue to one of love, compassion, and action
- Many helpful articles and exciting initiatives featured on the Focus on the Family website including, Five Fears That Keep Pastors From Preaching About Abortion
- Sing a Little Louder, a 12-minute short film that contains a stunning message for the twenty-first century and the current genocide taking place with unborn children in America
- A bulletin insert to promote Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
- A list of pregnancy resource centers in MA that offer help for women facing an unexpected pregnancy
Proverbs 31:8 instructs us, “Open your mouth for the speechless, in the cause of all who are appointed to die.” Let us come together to be a voice for those who cannot speak for themselves.