2016 has been an exciting year of growth and change at MFI as we have taken on new staff and developed innovative strategies to help strengthen the family and fight for your religious liberty here in Massachusetts.
This past year we have,
- Mobilized MA citizens in the fight against the Bathroom Law. MFI staff worked tirelessly with Keep MA Safe to collect more than 38,000 certified signatures in less than three months and successfully put the dangerous Bathroom Law on the November 2018 ballot.
- Organized a federal lawsuit which successfully defended the religious freedom of Massachusetts churches.
- Distributed nearly 2,000 legal guides to churches, religious schools and other ministries to help protect themselves against sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination claims.
- Equipped over 50 local churches with our recently published curriculum, Engage the Bay State.
- Hosted or participated in a variety of community events to help strengthen MA families including our 25th Anniversary Banquet, Impact 2016 at Lakeside Christian Camp & Conference Center, Pro-family Lobby Day and many more.
- Appeared over 500 times in local and national media, continuing to stand firm in the public square for our shared family values.
We have fought with our sling and stones against the giant of secularism in Massachusetts, and with your help, we have made a difference in our Commonwealth.
For the past 25 years, Massachusetts Family Institute has been a voice for families on the issues of life, marriage and religious freedom, and we will continue to be that voice in 2017 and beyond. We are committed to being faithful with our God-given abilities and resources, and many of you have been an instrument from God in equipping us to stand for truth in the Bay State. Without your faithfulness and generosity, none of this would be possible.
Will you help us to continue in our efforts to defend family values in Massachusetts?
Please consider giving a year-end, tax-deductible donation in support of the work and mission of MFI. Any gift, whether $25, $50, $100 or $1000 will make a difference.
Your generosity provides us with the resources necessary to carry out our mission to strengthen and protect the family in Massachusetts.
We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with your family, and we wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!
For our families,