Yesterday morning, I spoke with Fox News reporter Todd Starnes. Our fight against the bathroom law here in MA has started getting national attention. In this Fox News article, I discussed with Todd the threats to religious liberty, pastors and churches that this law will bring when it goes into effect next month. Can you share this article with friends and ask them to sign our petition to repeal the law?
– With just 10 days left, we need your help in advance of our final push.
– We’re asking that anyone not yet gathering signatures join our drive today, and forward this email to a friend. Not sure where to go? Please coordinate with your regional director (below) regarding goals and locations.
– If you need petition papers, you can now follow the detailed instructions to print them here. At minimum, every person reading this email should download a copy of the petition to sign and ask his or her immediate neighbors to sign.
– If you have been collecting, please keep collecting, and make sure to arrange a pick up of existing papers by contacting your regional director:
> Andrew Surprise – Western Mass 413-313-6889
> Dan Creme – Central Mass 978-399-4970
> Daniel Grayton – North of Boston 978-835-6993
> Rob Aufiero – Boston, Woburn and surrounding towns 781-307-1494
> Steve Fruzzetti – South Eastern Mass – 508-386-3647
You can also mail signature papers to the MFI/Keep MA Safe office, 400 Trade Center, Suite 1950, Woburn, MA 01801. We must receive them by Tuesday morning to be able to redistribute to Town Clerks by 5:00 p.m.
– We ask that you turn in what you have NOW, and keep collecting until the very end!
– If you can’t collect, drivers are wanted as well. For those who physically can’t be out getting signatures, we can use your help dropping off to town halls. Please reply ot this email and we’ll get you plugged in.
Thank you to all who have helped in this fight– keep up the great work! We’re almost there!